Monday, July 11, 2011

summer school plAN

During summer school I will do all of the work that I need to, and do every thing I need to do to pass. When I need help I will ask Ms. Priester for help and see what I can do to pass.When I am tempted to do some thing that will distract me or other’s I will withdraw from the situation and do my st to get back on task and complete my work. After school I will go home and sleep, then do hour and then sleep some more At the end of three weeks, I hope to have passed my class and gotten a gread hier that a D.

4 comments:

  1. You have good goals. Hopefully you can achieve them and pass summer school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good goals. You might want to check spell your work before posting it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you do all your goals.

    ReplyDelete