Friday, July 15, 2011

prison walls

The things that I see when I look into the orange groves, I see a prison wall, a wall of trees meant to keep all of its inmates in and disorientated. I see mouton's on the other side which are meant to send a message to the inmates that even if they can get over the wall of trees that they still cant leave and if they try they will be shot down by the trials that await them in the hills. When I look at SPA I see a small place on this earth that wants to be free and excepted in the normal world and not locked up like this place is a prison or a zoo.

3 comments:

  1. Good post, re-read the directions though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not agree with you I see differently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John~
    You have an interesting perspective here. Nice use of metaphors. BTW-Do you always feel this way?
    Ms. Morris

    ReplyDelete