Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quarter Goals

I accomplished a lot of goals this year and most have nothing to do with school but one was very hard to accomplish in the time I accomplished it. Smoking! Yes I know I should not of started it but I did and I heavily regret it. I quit by replacing cigarettes with a food and routine of physical activity. Every time I wanted a smoke I would eat an orange and do 50 pushups. I completely quit on 10-10-10.

My goal fore the New Year is to get better grades in Ms.Priester class and maintain an C average in all of my classes. I will do all of my work in class and at home and ask for help if needed in class of at home.

3 comments:

  1. You are smart I know you can do it.When you try hard you can succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you've stopped smoking, it's a nasty habit anyways! Great goals though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you can do it John, just believe in yourself. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete