Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Traditions...Pickles!

One of my favorite family traditions is during X Mas. It consists of finding the hidden pickle ornament on the X Mas tree. who ever finds the ornament first gets a special privilege.
Normally you get to open the first present. My family has done this tradition ever year for the last 16 years according to my Dad. And I plan to continue it for the next 90 years that I hopefully live.
And hope that my children (If I have any children) carry it on for their lives.

3 comments:

  1. Proofread your work before posting it. There are several errors that can be avoided if you take some time to look over your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a differenr kind tradition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have never heard of that tradition. Weird but cool.

    ReplyDelete