Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorable Birthday

One of the most memorable Birthday’s I’ve had was my 14th birthday. My grandmother took six of my fiend and I pant baling. We went to MR.Pant Ball Escondido CA. Most of my friends rented there gear. And I brought my own gear. All six of us got shot in the course of the day. Some worse than others. But still every one had fun. One thing that made 1/09/09 memorable was the amount that I shot my friend Hunter. Soon after we wear done paint balling we all went home and showered. After that we all meat up at Hooters and had a very good birthday dinner. And that is my memorable birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey why is your blog so dark? I think you should add some color to it. Also you should add some gadget and maby games that people can try on your blog that would be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete